Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Sep 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen Post #3


This one was easy to come up with -- this guy's a gem (lucky me)!!
Thirteen Things I LOVE About M&M!

1. He accepts me no matter what .... I'm continually amazed, for ex., that more often than not I am home all day long and fail to accomplish certain tasks (including putting on something nice and maybe fixing my hair), am still in my baseball cap & capris sweats and he still manages to compliment the way I look!

2. His ability to seek to understand me .... Before he jumps on me for something really stupid I say, he simply asks me what it is I mean -- to restate what I said so that he doesn't misunderstand and subsequently react irrationally. I'd give him about an 8.5 on this -- which, I think is waaaay special!

3. If I need to wake him up in the middle of the night (sometimes just to give him a smooch and say hello) .... how does he react? With a smile!!

4. He gets up on Monday morning and as happy go lucky as always just goes to work -- no complaints. He actually looks forward to it. (Yes, he owns his own business, but STILL!...I've NEVER known anybody like this!)

5. He can leave the house at 3 a.m. and not come home until 4 or 5 p.m., not eat all day long and wait patiently for me to fix him dinner -- 'cause I haven't gotten to it yet :(

6. He sits down to eat, and I KNOW he's hungry and yet he chews so SLOWLY!...versus say, eh, how I tend to snarf everything in sight when I'm thoroughly starving!

7. He watches LMN with me and likes it!

8. I don't work and yet he gets up and makes US coffee!

9. If I have an issue and I need to get it off my chest, he listens - intently without complaint AND converses with me until the problem is resolved or I feel better.

10. I might have recently gained 10 lbs and yet he still manages to tell me how beautiful I am.

11. He doesn't care what I order on the menu -- he just agrees, shares it with me and then pays the tab.

12. He's a loving, giving, caring man, and I honestly don't know of anybody who doesn't like him (is this more than one)?! oops

13. He's given me everything I have only imagined I could have in one lifetime.

[Seriously now, I could go on all night. I'm sure as soon as I publish this post, I'll come up with more. Maybe I'll think of a way to post another TT so that I can add to this long list of love haha!]

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

11 peanuts say:

Bloggers said...

Great post!!!!

Mine is up on
Working At Home Mom

Addicted to crafting said...

I hope I find My man one day!!!!

Happy TT! Mine is up thenononsense.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great list: esp. #2. He deserves major applause.

Unknown said...

Wow! He sound like a wonderful guy!!! Happy TT...glad you figured it out!

Cindy Swanson said...

Oh my goodness! You've got a real keeper there.

Jeremy Lowe said...

True love, I don't worry about 8 though, my wife hates coffee :-) See mine on the Memes tab on the left of my blog and happy tt!

Tempest Knight said...

Ah... he sounds wondeful! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you found your Prince Charming. I found mine - for sure!

Dorothy said...

Sounds like a great life with a great man. I'm glad to meet you. Please come by often.

Anonymous said...

Wow, can this guy be cloned? :) Great TT!

carmilevy said...

It's heartening to see such love and devotion. Your words inspire me, Rhonda. How blessed you both are!