Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Amazon SearchBox

Amazon Deals

Jan 28, 2012

Pennsylvania

Coming up, I will have a link to my contribution to Foster Focus magazine. The editor is based out of Pennsylvania, but has built national exposure. I will be the featured author in February. I do not even know what to say.

More gifts brought to me from the universe soon - with God as my upper power lighting the path that humbly lies before me.

4 peanuts say:

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Congratulations on your accolades!

Anonymous said...

Through venues like this your story which you so brillianty told will touch and enrich many souls. What a gift you have given by choosing to share your journey.

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Sandee said...

Hope all is well in your world. I read your book and then we on the Hawaiian cruise and after being gone for 20 days it slipped my mind to do a post. I really liked your book and it sure gave me insight to your life. Wow, you came through with shining colors too. Good for you.

Have a terrific day Little Chicken and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Big hugs. :)