Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Amazon SearchBox

Amazon Deals

Aug 4, 2008

Pour Me Up A Bottle

To my friends who enjoy a glass bottle of wine... and those who don't know what they're missing.
As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom,
in beer there is freedom,
in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink one liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
than to drink water and be full of crap.

Note: There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Technorati Tags: ,


Add to Google

AddThis Feed Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

17 peanuts say:

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Amen to that. Pass the wine Little Chicken. Bwahahahahaah. :)

Vixen said...

I knew it! This is why I have lived so long. It's all those bottles, err glasses of wine.

Water, blech

ellen b said...

Oh this is so good to know. yet another justification for that gin and tonic in the evening :0)
I posted my friendship dealee...

Pam said...

Pass me a glass then!

Dianne said...

Fabulous! I'm all for healthy drinks

I always make sure to be OJ in my vodka - Vitamin C!

storyteller said...

Hmmm … just in time. You're a peach! It’s 6:12pm and I’m thinking of dinner soon. Perhaps I’ll have a glass of wine and engage in some ‘stupid talk’ for a while first ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Travis said...

HA! And gross!

Heidi said...

Awesome quote. The Ben Franklin one, not the water= poop (but that's funny too.)

The Urban Buddha said...

Truth of the day! I enjoy my wine and now I can keep drinking it without that annoying glass of water that waiters insist to bring with the wine. ;) Now I got a real good reason why I dont want it.. lol.. ;o)

Mimi Lenox said...

I am slowing putting down the water bottle...yuk.

after hours said...

You are absolutely right. Wine is the way to go. Plus it makes me like my husband more:)

Sandy C. said...

Yet another reason I need to stock up my liquor supply ;)

Cheers to that!

AvidReader said...

My dad, an obviously wise man, always says to people who offer him water "Have you ever seen what water does to the bottom of a boat?"

Water = Poop...:) own that one!

And have a glass for me!

the teach said...

Bhwahahahahahaha, Chuck! I'm with you on that!

SandyCarlson said...

Well said. I am glad you are concerned about our health! What fun.

RennyBA said...

Well said: Cheeeeeeeers - or Skål as we Vikings says it in Norway :-)

Mommyto2 said...

I used to like water, not so much after reading that. I usually wait 'til dinner time for my wine, but may have to replace my daily water with some, better go stock up!