Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Amazon SearchBox

Amazon Deals

Mar 2, 2008

My Other Half.

 
Posted by Picasa

My best friend; my twin; my other half, Robin.

In case some of you didn't know, Robin is 1/2 the reason I'm writing my memoir. We were taken away from our home, our parents and as the story unfolds, she is the one who suffers traumas I will never face. I watch her go thru pain. That is my trauma. My pain. But, together we struggle; together we survive. Here's to you, Robin.


Technorati Tags: , , ,


AddThis Feed Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

16 peanuts say:

Pam said...

Oh dang girl! I just want to grab you and hug you every.single.time I come to this blog of yours!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

This must be quite the story. I can only imagine. It certainly doesn't souond good. Lots of {{{{{hugs}}}}}. :)

bluedreamer27 said...

gheeeh it seems youre having fun there hehe
well im a bit jelous haha i like to be there and enjoy summer too hahaha

bluedreamer27 said...

p/s by the way chuck im now gathering votes can i know whats the top five hottest blog for you???
http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2008/02/this-month-theme.html
(sorry for the link...you can pass your entry in the link provided in the meme)
thanks chuck

Bonnie said...

Looks very fun !! I ALWAYS wanted a twin !! In fact, my brother and I used to tell people we were twins, even though we are 2 years apart !! ha

Pam said...

I just wanted to let you know that those are 10 things I wouldn't say so you won't hear me say I don't like dessert because I LOVE dessert --wanted to clear that up so we can still be friends ;)

SandyCarlson said...

Oooh, I can't imagine. Your slide show and collage are beautiful. This will be some memoir. God bless.

MamaGeek said...

Hiya Chuck,

Wow, really? I LOVED that collage. I can't imagine 2 of you - and how much FUN that must be!

livin with me said...

Looks like you two have loads of fun together- that's for sure!

Sounds like you've been through a lot of rough times together. ((((hugs))))

Oh- I posted my Kind Fives!

mama meji said...

What a blessing it is to have another one of you. This is a great tribute to your sister. Love the pics!

the teach said...

Chuck thanks for sharing your besat friend with us. So glad you both came through such difficulties. :smiles: and (((hugs))) :D

storyteller said...

What a tantalizing taste of what's to come! I love the photos and the slide show and can hardly wait to learn more about both of you!!!
Hugs and blessings,

Andrea said...

Ooh...fun! I always wanted a twin. Sorry for the rough times, though.

Emily, RN, BSN said...

You two are absolutely beautiful and I can't WAIT to hear your story! I am looking forward to knowing more about you guys' past...and what I don't know. Keep up the blogging! I will update soon...just got back from vacation last night. Love ya~

elmoon said...

well, i can say nothing except YOU TWO ARE BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

Oh my God in heaven . . . that was the sweetest, most touching thing I've experienced. I wish I still looked like that. I goofed when I said I gained back 60 lbs. Don't know where I got that. I only gained 24. Cool. Anyway, thank you for being you and doing such a sweet thing for me. Yes, you dummy, I'm crying. I wish I had more time on here. I will continue to read your blog and your messages, it will just take time. After work, I made a deposit, then went to the library to print my taxes. Came home, put everything away, filed, paid some of mom's bills. Then I checked email. Jer wants to watch a particular movie he's wanted me to watch, so I said I would. It's almost 7, so I must retire. My back's killing me (and all other muscles . . . ) so need heating pad. I love you more than life itself! I shall talk to your more soon. THANK YOU and God bless you. Yours forever, boob.