Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Mar 2, 2008

My Other Half.

 
Posted by Picasa

My best friend; my twin; my other half, Robin.

In case some of you didn't know, Robin is 1/2 the reason I'm writing my memoir. We were taken away from our home, our parents and as the story unfolds, she is the one who suffers traumas I will never face. I watch her go thru pain. That is my trauma. My pain. But, together we struggle; together we survive. Here's to you, Robin.


Technorati Tags: , , ,


AddThis Feed Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

16 peanuts say:

Anonymous said...

Oh dang girl! I just want to grab you and hug you every.single.time I come to this blog of yours!

Sandee said...

This must be quite the story. I can only imagine. It certainly doesn't souond good. Lots of {{{{{hugs}}}}}. :)

bluedreamer27 said...

gheeeh it seems youre having fun there hehe
well im a bit jelous haha i like to be there and enjoy summer too hahaha

bluedreamer27 said...

p/s by the way chuck im now gathering votes can i know whats the top five hottest blog for you???
http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2008/02/this-month-theme.html
(sorry for the link...you can pass your entry in the link provided in the meme)
thanks chuck

Bonnie said...

Looks very fun !! I ALWAYS wanted a twin !! In fact, my brother and I used to tell people we were twins, even though we are 2 years apart !! ha

Pam said...

I just wanted to let you know that those are 10 things I wouldn't say so you won't hear me say I don't like dessert because I LOVE dessert --wanted to clear that up so we can still be friends ;)

SandyCarlson said...

Oooh, I can't imagine. Your slide show and collage are beautiful. This will be some memoir. God bless.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Hiya Chuck,

Wow, really? I LOVED that collage. I can't imagine 2 of you - and how much FUN that must be!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two have loads of fun together- that's for sure!

Sounds like you've been through a lot of rough times together. ((((hugs))))

Oh- I posted my Kind Fives!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to have another one of you. This is a great tribute to your sister. Love the pics!

maryt/theteach said...

Chuck thanks for sharing your besat friend with us. So glad you both came through such difficulties. :smiles: and (((hugs))) :D

storyteller said...

What a tantalizing taste of what's to come! I love the photos and the slide show and can hardly wait to learn more about both of you!!!
Hugs and blessings,

Andrea said...

Ooh...fun! I always wanted a twin. Sorry for the rough times, though.

Em said...

You two are absolutely beautiful and I can't WAIT to hear your story! I am looking forward to knowing more about you guys' past...and what I don't know. Keep up the blogging! I will update soon...just got back from vacation last night. Love ya~

Anonymous said...

well, i can say nothing except YOU TWO ARE BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

Oh my God in heaven . . . that was the sweetest, most touching thing I've experienced. I wish I still looked like that. I goofed when I said I gained back 60 lbs. Don't know where I got that. I only gained 24. Cool. Anyway, thank you for being you and doing such a sweet thing for me. Yes, you dummy, I'm crying. I wish I had more time on here. I will continue to read your blog and your messages, it will just take time. After work, I made a deposit, then went to the library to print my taxes. Came home, put everything away, filed, paid some of mom's bills. Then I checked email. Jer wants to watch a particular movie he's wanted me to watch, so I said I would. It's almost 7, so I must retire. My back's killing me (and all other muscles . . . ) so need heating pad. I love you more than life itself! I shall talk to your more soon. THANK YOU and God bless you. Yours forever, boob.