1. A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer
2. The Lost Boy: A Foster Child's Search for the Love of a Family by Dave Pelzer
3. The Privilege of Youth: A Teenager's Story of Longing for Acceptance and Friendship by Dave Pelzer
4. The Women Who Raised Me: A Memoir by Victoria Rowell (when she died on Young & the Restless, I about died myself - favorite soap chicka. Then I figured out why. She wrote her memoir and she's already published) *sigh*
5. An Unlit Path by Deborah Hannah
6. The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls
7. Angela's Ashes: A Memoir by Frank McCourt
8. Like Family: Growing Up in Other People's Houses by Paula McLain
9. Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's by Jerry Robison
10. Once In A House On Fire: A Memoir by Andrea Ashworth
11. A Phoenix Rising: Defining the Moments by Bryan Nash
12. Blackbird, A Childhood Lost and Found by Jennifer Lauck
13. Foster Me Up: Entering the System Doesn't Have to Mean The End by Chuck -- when it's published. I'll let you know. I've heard it will be a great read.
I would add my thoughts on each, but you can do that w/out my help. I would love to hear how you guys feel about reading memoirs. A lot of people don't care to even give it a go. Feedback much welcomed.