1. List five kind things you for yourself. List five kind things you for your closest friend, partner or child. List five kind things you have done for a stranger.
2. Tag five people.
Five kind things things I do for myself: 1) clean toe-jam out of my toes; 2) floss; 3) clip my fingernails; 4) meditate; and, 5) relax.
Five kind things you do for your partner: 1) call him and tell him I love him and wish him a successful day; 2) listen; 3) cook him meals; 4) take care of his dad; and, 5) pick up his cleaning.
List five kind things you have done for a stranger: 1) smiled; 2) waved; 3) said hello; 4) shook his/her hand; and, 5) prayed.
I tag anybody who would like to play. Go with it. Make up your answers. Be silly or something.
I got this tag from Colin too. Thanks for asking me to join in, friend.
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5. Colin from Life 6. Foster Me Up 7. PUT YOURSELF HERE
If you're in my blogroll, then I especially invite you to play, but all in all, anybody can play. Please join in if you wish.
7 Random Things about me..me
Thanks to Scrappy and Happy and Gratitude Journal for tagging me! *Big sloppy wet ones*
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1) I sing, and I'm really good. Really. Stop laughing. 2) I dance, and I'm good. C'mon. Gimme a break. I do! 3) I decorate, and ...you get the idea. 4) I can draw. 5) I like to fix my hair for me. For my M&M. 6) I'm a fanatic about being in shape -- so me and M&M are both happy with the way I look. (don't get me wrong, he's happy no matter what - so he says.) 7. I comment on your blog if you leave me a comment on mine - always.
I have been tagged by my friend Milton from Bluedreamer 5 with the Top 5 Hottest Blogs. This, of course for me, will be impossible. I will not be able to pick 5 and will be sad once I've completed my task. But, I'll play anyway and work on getting over it.
***start copy here***
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want.You can also tag those blogs you have listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want
4. For those who have been tagged, you can also vote for a blog that was been nominated already (besides,this is what this meme is intended for,to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit you TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here .
Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6. Remember:Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25 2008 and top five hottest blog winners will be anounced on MARCH 29 2008
7. Enjoy listing your top five!!!
***end copy here***
Here are my nominations (keeping in mind I have other favorites, and this is really killing me):
1 - Sandee from Comedy Plus. Sandee is an amazing person and has a refreshing, professional and very funny blog. I can't say enough kind things about her. She gives to the nth degree, is always kind and will do anything for anybody. If I miss a post, it's because I've died.
2 - MamaGeek of What Works For Us. Severe humor different from anybody I know. Great photography skills and super mom. I don't miss a day of her site. She's killer kool.
3 - Alison from EleanorBlog. From Scotland, she is a guide at a castle and studies genealogy, history and photography. All of this is in her blog, in addition to information on art, films, music and Eleanor of Castile, medieval queen and wife of King Edward I of England. She's not only fascinating (and very sweet), but so is her blog.
4 - Pam from Random Thoughts. Pam is a teacher, a wife, a mom, and a friend. Being a teacher sums it up for me here. Additionally, her blog is lively and colorful and always full of happiness.
5 - Storyteller of Small Reflections. She "lends light and builds bridges." Her site is full of soul and the time she spends in meditation shows via the insights she shares. She too is a teacher -- of 34 years. Need I say more?
Anyone else wishing to participate, please feel free to do so and ensure that after posting go here and list your 5 nominations.
I tag the above 5 nominees and anybody else who would like to play.