Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Jan 26, 2008

You Make Me Smile Meme

Lov'n the memes that accompany the bling. Here's another sent to me by Pooch. What a lover this one is. She says I make her smile. Seriously feel'n the love and hope she knows I feel the same for her. Thank you so very much, new E-friend!

4 Things About MEME

4 Jobs I Have Had
Executive Assistant to Peter Funt (Yes, of Candid Camera)
Immigration Paralegal, Littler Mendelson
Server at Dairy Queen
Office Manager to founder (who is son of Science Diet founder) of ZuPreem (exotic pet foods)
4 Movies Watched Over and Over
50 First Dates
The Wedding Date
Fried Green Tomatoes
Family Stone
4 Places I Have Lived
Costa Mesa, California
In a tent
In a hotel
Lake St. Clair, MI (next to famous hockey player)
4 Shows I Watch
Y&R
The Girls Next Door
My House is Worth What?
E Entertainment

4 Places I Have Been
Mount Rushmore
The Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, CO
Falkner Winery, Temecula, CA
Alcapulco, Mexico
4 People Who E-mail Me
My brother
My writer friend, Polly
My friend, JT
My friend, Alisa
4 Favorite Things To Eat
Sashimi
My home-made soup
Italian, mostly stuffed pasta
Cheese
4 Places I Would Rather Be
Denver, CO
Costa Mesa, CA -- near the pier
Kansas City, MO
In the mountains
4 Things I Look Forward To This year
Finishing my book
Getting in shape
Getting over PTSD
Traveling up north in our toyhauler
4 People To Tag
On a Limb With Claudia
Thoughts from Miller Manor
Single Parents Unite
Comedy Plus

Those of you I tagged, please take the bling with you when you go!


My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!


AddThis Feed ButtonAdd to Technorati Favorites

5 peanuts say:

Sandee said...

Okay, I'll play along. Have a great weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooo- this was a fun tag! I really enjoyed reading it. I love Fried Green Tomatoes!

orneryswife said...

I'll do this tag, but didn't really understand the other one. I am not in technorati. I have watched the Wedding Date tons, too.
TM

Lori said...

Thank you so much for the award. I dont really participate in the tags because I am paid per post for my blog:)I appreciate the kudos though and I added you to my favorites!! Have a great weekend.

Lori said...

Thank you so much for the award. I dont really participate in the tags because I am paid per post for my blog:)I appreciate the kudos though and I added you to my favorites!! Have a great weekend.