A big shout-out to my new bloggyville comrade, Rhonda, who has ever-so-thoughtfully tagged me -- Yippee :? I guess I deserve it, since I got her first. Joy, joy. And, thanks to Hootin--Anni who created this adorable image of me, just for me! (FYI to those of you scratching your head, she did this 'cause I inadvertently ran off with hers! *giggling with a blush on*)...I actually am grateful to play the game, all, so I can proudly display this colorful creature here on my blog and note how clearly I'm getting along well with others in the sandbox.
Now, on to the game! Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog;
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs; and,
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I like to pick my nose. (no kidding)
- Dead things fascinate me -- any species. (truly, this is no joke)
- The music must go down when a moving vehicle slows down.
- I've never voted, nor have I registered to vote.
- It is imperative I clean up my house or my surrounding area prior to opening mail or something new.
- I have never been pregnant. I've always wondered if I was able...
- .I adore, adore, adore, (emphasis on adore), fruitcake. Yes, that's right. Feel free to regift yours and send my way. Snail mail's fine 'cause it just gets better with age.
And, finally (never start a sentence with and), here are the seven lucky winners who I've chosen to tag: Mama Pajama, Comedy +, State of Confusion, ..."And Miles to Go Before We Sleep...", Recovery Reconnaissance, Tricotine, and last but not least, Our Happy Happenings. I hope none of you hate that I have inclued you in this game and opt never to return to my playground. Please participate only if you have time or have even the slightest amount of interest.