Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Amazon SearchBox

Amazon Deals

Dec 31, 2007

Healthy New Year to Ya!

Anybody feeling chubby and a little dumpy? Yep, me too. It's that time of year when most of us have consumed a bit too much egg nog and fudge.

This is one of the reasons why one of my hobbies is researching health. I found a site called Healthy Self Tips to improve your health and well-being. Nice site. He talks about the importance of organics and focuses on greens that contain nutrients necessary for a healthy body. Kale, which is a lot like spinach, is one of those veggies that doesn't always taste that great, especially if you don't cook it properly. But, it's full of Vitamins A, C and K and reduces the risk of several kinds of Cancer! Anyhoo, I got this tip which I want to share:

Chop up 1 cup of Kale, very fine. Place it in the blender with 2 bananas and 1 cup of water. Mix well and drink it down.

Let me know what you think and have a healthy and prosperous new year!

Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

0 peanuts say: