Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Nov 12, 2007

Yippee, I'm G-Rated!

As some of you may have read before, I'm looking into getting paid to blog. Thanks to Working at Home Mom - Making Money at Home, I'm having blast in the process!

Tonight, I found this fun thingy majigger. I put in my blog address and this is what came back - what fun, and I say "G" for Good news.

free dating sites

Phoenix Dating

So continue perusing my site...Guilt free.

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator



1 peanuts say:

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

LMAO @ it rated my site PG-13... it said it was because of 2 instances of "enema" and one instance of "poop."

First of all, if it only caught one "poop" it wasn't looking hard enough!

Secondly, I guess "enema" and "poop" are way worse than "b*tch" and "whore" which can also be found there. Heh.

PS: Got the funny blogger award just now. That rocks! Thank you! I am currently working on an award thank you's post... you'll see it in that one when I get it up! :-D