Apr 4, 2010
Apr 3, 2010
- Well, aren't we a bloody ray of sunshine?
- This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
- I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
- Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep ... yet.
- I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
- Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- You look like crap. Is that the style now?
- Earth is full. Go home.
- I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
- You are depriving some village of an idiot.
- If buttheads could fly, this place would be an airport.
Apr 2, 2010
Then the pain subsided -- physical, emotional, spiritual -- and the sun peeked out from behind the sparse clouds in the sky.
One foot in front of the other, slowly, but surely she stood tall and again faced the world.
A new day has dawned; her prayer answered.
Labels: Memoir in the works
Apr 1, 2010
It is said that some believe that Google played this prank on readers because at one time in history, the mayor of Topeka, Kansas changed its city name to Google, Kansas for a month…for tourism!
I, for one, think this is nifty.