Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Jun 2, 2008

Sharing The Love Award

Memoirs of a Mommy has given a little piece of herself to me and a few other honorees. This is probably one of the nicest awards I've gotten in the entire year I've been in the sphere. What a nice thing to say, Crystal and a nice award to come home to. Your heart is humungo. *big smackies~kissies~huggies* {click here to learn more about her story --> a must read.}

Here's what she says about the award along with a list of the other happy bloggy recipients:

I'm sharing my love blogging award with my favorite blogs. You can read all about it here. But the blogs I've listed below are some of the blogs I have on my reader that I can't go a day without checking.

I've become attached to these people. Some probably don't know I read their blogs, (why? Because I read them on my phone which is really hard to comment so I end up being a naughty lurker, bad blog etiquette I know. I'm sorry.) Others are not just my friends in blogging but in my daily life and I could NOT live without them!!

So I am sharing my love with them all because they share their love with me by posting the joy, the sadness, the randomness that is their life and because they share their lives with me by being my friend through the happy and the sad times through my good days and my bad days. And for putting up with me when my neurons misfire and I even annoy myself. I love you all!!

the world: through the eyes of ME
Tidbits of the Tippuli (Jen's blog is private for those of you who are invited, sorry!)
Miracles Happen
The Cutest Little Family
A Place I call Home
A "Sample" of Jennifer's Thoughts
Anna's Place
Barker Adventures
Believer in Balance
Cafe at the End of the Universe
Cameron's and Melissa's Broadcast
Checketts
Comedy Plus
Dan Donaldson Family
Dallas Miao'd
Dandelion Wishes...
Evil Clomid
Foster Me Up
Gus Gang
Hootin' Anni's
Kaidence
Life at Gale Speed...Don't Blink!
Life in a Fish Bowl
Life Simply Lived (Mickey's blog is private too. Sorry!)
LIFESONG
Livin with Me
Meet the Barkers
Mental Poo
Mimi
Mom of 3 Girls
My Chaos My Bliss
Not Afraid To Use It
Our Baby Beckham
Our Fun Funky Life
Our Happy Happenings
Pensieve
Purple Valley
Rambling Shan
Random Thoughts
RDH Mom
Rhett's Journey
Roberts Family
Secret Agent Mama
Skittles Place
Soggy Cheerios
State of Confusion
The Bergers
The Gourley Family
The Groffs
The Incoherent Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom
The Rounds Rock
The Quigley Family
Up The Hill Gang
Thanks again, ever so much, my friend, Crystal.

If you visit me and you see this award, it's most likely because you are a regular to my site. I would like to return the favor and pay this forward. Please take it and display it proudly knowing I am here thinking of you. Your pal, Chuck.

Technorati Tags: , ,


Add to Google

AddThis Feed Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 peanuts say:

Sandee said...

It is indeed an awesome award and a great story too. Congratulations pal. Missed you much. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

how neat for you It is cute too

storyteller said...

So … I’m reading it a little late (9:35pm on Thursday, June 5th) but I know ya love me Chuck (‘cuz ya tell me so regularly) and this award is just too cool to pass up … so I’m snagging myself a copy to enjoy and pass along (if that’s all right with you). Wait ‘til you see my Haiku Friday post tomorrow where I not only share a tennis update in Haiku … but also three photo collages I made with Photoshop Elements from scratch … all by myself using the tools I learned in class today (and a few of the tools from previous classes too). Hope you’re having a wonderful week and I’m so glad you’re around again … for however long!!!
Hugs and blessings,