Search My Site

Followers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
Since October 2007

Oct 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! (scroll down to see WW post)

We purchased twice as much this year, 'cause we almost ran out last year. Though this foto kinda makes me seem like a liar, there are really about 18-20?? bags in his arms!...Just enough to have a couple extra for breakfast and then lunch and then dinner & midnight snack too, I say! *big grin*

M&M successfully carved his subject with a spooky face and then looked inside. With a thoughtful expression, he says, "Honey, I don't think there's enough stuff inside to make pumpkin pie." I had to explain to him how the pie is created...*giggling* to myself, silently, of course.

Mmmm hmmmm. Foto inserted for obvious reasons -- it's in the proper color theme! *winking* Oh yeah, babe. (go ahead. click on it & get a full-screen shot. i know you want to.)

Last but not least, our daughter, the strawberry, awaiting the arrival of the first trick-or-treater! This is the best shot I could get -- she wasn't cooperative today at all! To get a better pose out'a her, I would need to do alterations to make the hood stay in place, but that ain't happen'n this Halloween!


Technorati Tags:, , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 peanuts say:

eastcoastlife said...

Oooo... the bike's a real beauty!!! The biker is Wow! hahaha....

Hope doggie likes his costume. Happy Halloween!

orneryswife said...

What is it about guys in leather chaps? Love the dog costume. The Queen would SO not tolerate any of that silliness!
TM