1. My Crayons -- I'm not a mom...
2. Two puzzle books
3. Progesterone creme
4. Three kinds of foot lotion
5. Avalon Organics Ultimate Moisture Creme
6. Eleven books (healthy, spiritual, classic, fiction, non-fiction and uh, *ahem* an unmentionable - this is a G-rated blog you know)
7. Two emery boards
8. Organic real tea cherry lip balm (World Market)
10. Two pens
11. Two bottles of lotion (the moisturizing kind and the fun kind)
12. Remote controls
I'm sure you've seen this one before, but I had fun having you all over to my house! Now, tell me something that's in your drawer!...share something juicy, if you wish, 'cause I couldn't. It just wouldn't be right.
Jan 31, 2008
Jan 30, 2008
Jan 29, 2008
While visiting Julie, I
stole borrowed this great "badge." I call it this because it stamps a mark right across my blog that says who I am, like a tattoo. So, today I share. Go ahead. Take it and proudly display who you are. I stand tall as a prankster. My name is Friend Mischief. Yep, write it down. Remember it. Love me for who I am.
I am a
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
Jan 28, 2008
Melanie suggested we make Monday our Meme day so we can all play along and increase our ratings. Click on her link above and sign in and let everybody know you're playing. She'll be the hub. Oh joy, I say. Let's all connect and love on each other. Group hug. Here's mine.
Sandee @ Comedy Plus tagged me for another meme. Bless her sweet sassay soul.
Rule #2: You now have to “tag” at least five people and encourage them to participate so that this thing spreads.
Nap Warden; Gratitude Journal; Bits and Pieces; Hanna; and, Frog Ponds Rock.
Jan 27, 2008
Jan 26, 2008
Thanks to the witty, super-smart and sassay Sandee at Comedy Plus, not only do I have neat scrolly bars on my site now, but I am increasing my Technorati authority by leaps and bounds (well, it seems like a lot to me). Seriously. Go to her site and don't close out for 5 minutes. Watch her numbers increase while you sip on a tasty beverage. It's truly inspiring for we geeko bloggers. This is really easy, mind you, and anybody can play. You don't have to be tagged. Cheers. Now, moving on.
*Start Copy Here*
You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.
1) Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
2) Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.
3) Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the bigger the list will grow.
4) Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list. (If you would like the scroll box code, leave me your email address and I will email it to you.)
5) Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.
*End Copy Here*